As a Licensed Dealing Member (LDM) of the Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE), SDC Brokerage Services Limited (SDCB) brings enormous global trading capacity and a solid network presence in the international capital market, investment banking advisory and treasury management expertise to bear.Our services
SDC Brokerage Services Limited provides stock market advice to investors and executes transactions on their behalf on the floor of the Exchange.
We specialize in:
- Identifying and assisting companies (private, state-owned enterprises and Small, Medium Scale enterprises i.e. SME’s), to go public on the GSE through initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Educating and advising institutions and the individual Ghanaian investor on the opportunities in the securities market.
- Facilitating the trading of securities by emerging market funds, foreign nationals resident in Ghana and non-resident Ghanaians
- Public Floatation of Ghana OIL Company (GOIL) - Co manager
- Financial advisory services to an institutional investor for the purchase of Cocoa Processing Company (CPC) shares
- Negotiated a debt-equity swap between the Government of Ghana and the Social Security and National Insurance Trust
- Financial advisory services to an Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) for the purchase of Produce Buying Company (PBC) shares
SDC Brokerage offers a range of wealth management products to our clients. SDC Brokerage also manages staff provident funds/savings schemes on behalf of leading institutions. SDC Brokerage Services Ltd is the manager for the Campus Mutual Fund.
SDC Brokerage is one of the most active stockbrokers in Ghana. The Company uses its industry experience and extensive knowledge of the capital markets to trade stocks on behalf of our retail and institutional clients. In addition, our research team publishes a weekly newsletter that gives investors a useful insight into market developments and share price movements.
Campus Mutual Fund
A medium to long-term Collective Investment Scheme established under the Securities Industry Law, which aims at encouraging the youth invest.
SDC Brokerage offers our clients traditional corporate finance services such as company valuation, pre acquisition due diligence, initial public offering (IPO) and stock exchange listing, private placements and strategic advice.